Friday 24 May 2013

About me and this blog

May, 2013

My name is Lia, I am (currently) 18 years old, 19 this June. I am from, and currently live in Sofia, Bulgaria with my father and brother. Soon (hopefully) I will live in Brugge, Belgium and study Game Design and Digital Arts there.

I am fascinated about games and art, and I plan on becoming a game designer. Since I graduated from high school (June, 2013) I've spent most of my time studying (that includes drawing, reading books and working on my own projects), gaming and traveling.

In this blog I will post all my achievements and works connected to game design. Right now I am posting all the ones I've already done (before the start of this blog), and hopefully in a few years this blog will be a lot bigger, and with a lot better works.

This page is more of a personal news kind of post, so all other "Game Design, Digital Arts and Lia"  information should be in my current CV/Motivational letter.

As this information will get old in time, I will post updates here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.