Sunday 26 May 2013

T-shirt stamp designs

I've made drawings (or photoshopped designs) for T-shirt stamps for some friends. I am really happy with how the shirts turned out so I will definitely do some more in the future.

The Baron Nashor mage one that I really like from one of my contests. He looks quite nice on a shirt. Just missing a wizard hat.


A messy crayon drawing of a camera hanging on the shirt-wearer's neck.


I didn't draw the picture itself, but I drew on top of it to fix some quality issues with the colors and the outline. Again a video game character, who is actually mute and communicates using only her music instrument, therefore the quote and joke.



Another inside joke, this one a bit rude, about paladins in World of Warcraft. The stamp is for a black shirt and is meant as a joke gift to a friend who plays the said class.

And I have a few more ideas that are still a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.